Ottsville, PA Family Medicine
Palisades Family Practice: Kristi L. Kotz, DO
As a member of Palisades Family Practice, Kristi L. Kotz, DO brings her kind and caring bedside manner to all of her patients. Dr. Kotz has over 13 years of experience in treating a variety of conditions and specializes in diabetes and diabetes complications.
Kristi L. Kotz, DO earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland and graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Before becoming board certified in family practice, Dr. Kotz completed an internship and residency in family medicine at Memorial Hospital in York, PA.
Learn More About Palisades Family Practice: Kristi L. Kotz, DO:
• Provide complete general medical health care for patients of all ages
• Outpatient medical care, long-term residential care
• Family medicine and internal medicine
• Diabetes and diabetes complications
• Routine gynecological care
• Driver / CDL / pre-employment physicals
• Laboratory and EKG testing
• Minor skin surgical procedures
• Osteopathic manipulative therapy
Contact Palisades Family Practice: Kristi L. Kotz, DO today at 610-847-2071, for all of your Ottsville, PA family medicine needs.
Hours of Business:
Mon: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Tue: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wed: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thu: 8:00am to 7:00pm
Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sat: 8:30am to 12:00pm